These eight funds of funds are designed to help investors pursue real-life goals, within a framework of three common objectives: growth, growth and income and preservation and income.
- Objective-based. Pursue a wide range of goals based on timeframe, risk tolerance and other factors.
- Trusted. Invest in a blend of funds with proven track records carefully selected by senior investment professionals.
- Monitored. Benefit from regular reviews by an oversight committee to ensure results and holdings are aligned with fund objectives.
Portfolio series funds
Features & benefits
The American Funds Portfolio Series is designed to help investors pursue long‐term investment success. Consider what these funds offer:
- Convenience. Purchase a diversified portfolio of American Funds in a single transaction.
- Flexibility. Easily incorporate the funds into your investment portfolio based on common objectives.
- Customization. Separate assets that you want to protect from those you’re willing to subject to more volatility to pursue long-term goals.
To help ensure that the funds always stay aligned with their objectives, a group of senior investment professionals with varied backgrounds and investment approaches and decades of industry experience regularly review the funds’ results and holdings.
They don’t expect to make major changes frequently, however, the Portfolio Solutions Committee may add or remove underlying funds or change the current underlying fund weighting to help the funds of funds meet their objectives.
Investors and their advisors should periodically evaluate their investments to determine whether they continue to meet their needs.