Data as at 31 December 2022 and attributed to Capital Group, unless otherwise specified.
In USD terms. Composite data is referenced for illustrative purposes only. Capital Group New Perspective Fund (LUX) has been a member of this composite since the beginning of November 2015.
Results referenced for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite, from inception at 31 March 1973 (net of fees, B).
Index is MSCI All Country World Index (ACWI) (net dividends reinvested) from 30 September 2011; previously MSCI World (net dividends reinvested). Source: MSCI
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease. Currency hedging seeks to limit this, but there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally-required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.