Investment insights from Capital Group
1. Capital Group New Economy strategy, launched in December 1983 in the US, is now available as a Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS fund to investors in Asia and Europe. Both are managed by the same experienced investment team and share the same investment objectives. Capital Group New Economy Fund (LUX) was launched on 7 November 2019.
2. Data as at 4 May 2020. Source: International Data Corporation.
3. IaaS is a form of cloud computing that provides virtualised computing resources over the internet. In an IaaS model, a cloud provider hosts the infrastructure components traditionally present in an on-premises data centre, including servers, storage and networking hardware.
4. PaaS is a category of cloud computing services that provides a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching an app.
5. Data as at 2 March 2020. Source: Statista.
FOR PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment. This information is not intended to provide investment, tax or other advice, or to be a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.
Statements attributed to an individual represent the opinions of that individual as of the date published and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capital Group or its affiliates. All information is as at the date indicated unless otherwise stated. Some information may have been obtained from third parties, and as such the reliability of that information is not guaranteed.