Important Information for Hong Kong SAR investors
- The Fund’s investment in equity securities may incur significant losses due to fluctuation in equity values and exchange rates of currencies in which these investments are denominated.
- The Fund may invest in emerging market securities and may be subject to additional risks arising from factors such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- While the Fund uses derivative instruments in a prudent manner and only for hedging and/or efficient portfolio management purposes, in an adverse situation, derivative instruments may expose the Fund to a risk of significant loss.
- The Fund may at its discretion pay dividends out of and/or effectively out of capital. This amounts to a return of part of an investor’s original investment or distribution of capital gains. This may result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value per share.
- The currency hedging process used for currency hedged share classes may not give a precise hedge; there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- Investors should not make any investment decision solely based on this document.
Calendar year past performance (PDF)
- Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-to-NAV, with dividend reinvested.
- The past performance figures for each Class show by how much the Class increased or decreased in value during the calendar year being shown.
- Performance data has been calculated in the currency indicated for each Class. The results expressed in a currency other than the US/HK dollar would be affected by fluctuations in the currency exchange rate between the said currency and the US/HK dollar.
- Performance data includes ongoing charges and excludes any subscription fee (also referred to as sales charge) you might have to pay.
Composition of the Dividend Payment / 股息支付成分 (PDF)