- The Fund’s investment in equity securities may incur significant losses due to fluctuation in equity values and exchange rates of currencies in which these investments are denominated.
- The Fund’s investment in debt securities may be affected by changes in interest rates, credit ratings, and fluctuation in exchange rates of currencies in which these investments are denominated. Investment in bonds issued or guaranteed by governments may involve political, economic, default, or other risks.
- The Fund may invest in emerging market securities and may be subject to additional risks arising from factors such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- If the Fund invests in debt securities which are below investment grade or unrated, including high yield bonds, it may, as a result, be subject to liquidity, volatility, default and counterparty risk.
- While the Fund uses derivative instruments in a prudent manner and only for hedging and/or efficient portfolio management purposes, in an adverse situation, derivative instruments may expose the Fund to a risk of significant loss.
- The Fund may at its discretion pay dividends out of and/or effectively out of capital. This amounts to a return of part of an investor’s original investment or distribution of capital gains. This may result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value per share.
- The currency hedging process used for currency hedged share classes may not give a precise hedge; there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- Investors should not make any investment decision solely based on this document.