Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
Statements attributed to an individual represent the opinions of that individual as of the date published and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capital Group or its affiliates.
Capital Group’s fixed income assets are managed by Capital Fixed Income Investors. Capital Group manages equity assets through three investment groups. These groups make investment and proxy voting decisions independently. Fixed income investment professionals provide fixed income research and investment management across the Capital organisation; however, for securities with equity characteristics, they act solely on behalf of one of the three equity investment groups.
All data as at 31 March 2021 and attributed to Capital Group (unless otherwise stated).
- Based on net assets as at 31 December 2020. Source: Morningstar
- Mumbai: Capital Group International, Inc (CGII) only. São Paulo: a private equity office.
- Macroeconomic analysts shown have responsibilities across all asset classes. Number of macroeconomic analysts excludes 8 China industry specialists.
- Represents a proportion of the total equity and fixed income assets
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally-required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.