The information in relation to the index is provided for context and illustration only. The fund is an actively managed UCITS. It is not managed in reference to a benchmark.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
Data as at 31 March 2022. Capital Group New Perspective Fund (LUX) was launched on 30 October 2015. The investment results shown here are for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite (defined as a single group of discretionary portfolios that collectively represent a particular investment strategy or objective). This is intended to illustrate our experience and capability in managing this strategy over the long term. Our Luxembourg fund has been a member of this composite since the beginning of November 2015.
- Results shown for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite, from inception at 31 March 1973, are asset-weighted and based on initial weights and monthly returns. Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (B), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Source: Capital Group
- MSCI All Country World Index (ACWI) (net dividends reinvested) from 30 September 2011; previously MSCI World (net dividends reinvested). Source: MSCI
- Relative returns calculated geometrically for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite, compared with the index in footnote 2. Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (B), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Annualised returns for periods of more than 12 months. Source: Capital Group
- After management fees and expenses for the B share class, as a representative share class. Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Fund results are based on close of market returns (T+1). Source: Capital Group
- The excess return is calculated arithmetically.
The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For more detailed information about Morningstar’s Analyst Rating, including its methodology, please go to global.morningstar.com/managerdisclosures/. For disclosure and detailed information about this fund please refer to full Morningstar Global Fund Report here.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.