Important Information for Hong Kong SAR investors
- The Fund’s investment in equity securities may incur significant losses due to fluctuation in equity values and exchange rates of currencies in which these investments are denominated.
- The Fund’s investment in debt securities may be affected by changes in interest rates, credit ratings, and fluctuation in exchange rates of currencies in which these investments are denominated. Investment in bonds issued or guaranteed by governments may involve political, economic, default, or other risks.
- The Fund may invest in emerging market securities and may be subject to additional risks arising from factors such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
- If the Fund invests in debt securities which are below investment grade or unrated, including high yield bonds, it may, as a result, be subject to liquidity, volatility, default and counterparty risk.
- While the Fund uses derivative instruments in a prudent manner and only for hedging and/or efficient portfolio management purposes, in an adverse situation, derivative instruments may expose the Fund to a risk of significant loss.
- The Fund’s investments in securities traded and cleared on the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect program are subject to various risks associated with the legal and technical framework of Stock Connect and/or may involve clearing and settlement, regulatory and counterparty risks.
- The Fund may at its discretion pay dividends out of and/or effectively out of capital. This amounts to a return of part of an investor’s original investment or distribution of capital gains. This may result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value per share.
- The currency hedging process used for currency hedged share classes may not give a precise hedge; there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- Investors should not make any investment decision solely based on this document.
Calendar year past performance (PDF)
- Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- The computation basis of the performance is based on the calendar year end, NAV-to-NAV, with dividend reinvested.
- The past performance figures for each Class show by how much the Class increased or decreased in value during the calendar year being shown.
- Performance data has been calculated in the currency indicated for each Class. The results expressed in a currency other than the US/HK dollar would be affected by fluctuations in the currency exchange rate between the said currency and the US/HK dollar.
- Performance data includes ongoing charges and excludes any subscription fee (also referred to as sales charge) you might have to pay.
Composition of the Dividend Payment / 股息支付成分 (PDF)