Investment insights from Capital Group
1. Sources: International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook, October 2020. GDP figures for 2020 and 2021 are projections.
2. Cyclically adjusted P/E ratios are the index price divided by the average of the previous 10 years of inflation-adjusted earnings for the 10 years ending 31 December 2020. Source: Thomson Reuters Datastream
3. Data as at 31 December 2020. Source: FactSet
4. As at 2018. Source: International Federation of Robotics.
5. As at July 2019. Source: Rocketspace.com
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment. This information is not intended to provide investment, tax or other advice, or to be a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.
Statements attributed to an individual represent the opinions of that individual as of the date published and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capital Group or its affiliates. All information is as at the date indicated unless otherwise stated. Some information may have been obtained from third parties, and as such the reliability of that information is not guaranteed.