Past results are not a guarantee of future results. Invested capital is at risk; the strategy aims to achieve a positive return over the long term although there is no guarantee this will be achieved over that or any time period. For illustrative purposes only. Statements attributed to an individual represent the opinions of that individual as of the date published and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capital Group or its affiliates. The information provided is not intended to be comprehensive or to provide advice.
Capital Group manages equity assets through three investment groups. These groups make investment and proxy voting decisions independently. Fixed income investment professionals provide fixed income research and investment management across the Capital organization; however, for securities with equity characteristics, they act solely on behalf of one of the three equity investment groups.
1. Data is based on a representative account of the Global High Income Opportunities strategy, in US$ terms. 10-year average annual income yield is to 31 December 2022. Dividend yields distributed by share classes will differ dependent on type and how investors choose to pay management fees and expenses. Income yield is total income earned by the fund, net of withholding taxes and before management fees and expenses, divided by average net assets over the past 12 months. Source: Capital Group
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease. Currency hedging seeks to limit this, but there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- Depending on the strategy, risks may be associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.