- Results shown for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite, from inception at 31 March 1973, are asset-weighted and based on initial weights and monthly returns. Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (B), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Source: Capital Group
- MSCI All Country World Index (ACWI) (net dividends reinvested) from 30 September 2011; previously MSCI World (net dividends reinvested). Source: MSCI
- Relative returns calculated geometrically for the Capital Group New Perspective Composite, from inception on 31 March 1973, compared with the index in footnote 1. Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (B), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Source: Capital Group
- After management fees and expenses for B share class, as a representative share class. Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Fund results are based on close of markets (T+1). Source: Capital Group
- The excess return is calculated arithmetically.
The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For more detailed information about Morningstar’s Analyst Rating, including its methodology, please go here.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally-required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.