Data as at 31 December 2020 for Capital Group Global High Income Opportunities (LUX), unless otherwise stated. Income yield is total income earned by the fund, net of withholding taxes and before management fees and expenses, divided by average net assets over the past 12 months. 10-year average annual income yield is to 31 December 2019. Dividend yields distributed by share classes will differ dependent on type and how investors choose to pay management fees and expenses. Source: Capital Group
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- Depending on the strategy, risks may be associated with investing in fixed income, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally-required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.