Data as at 31 December 2022 and attributed to Capital Group, unless otherwise specified.
In USD terms. Capital Group Capital Income Builder (LUX) was launched 21 September 2018. The investment results referenced here are for the Capital Group Capital Income Builder Composite (defined as a single group of discretionary portfolios that collectively represent a particular investment strategy or objective). This is intended to illustrate our experience and capability in managing this strategy over the long term. Our Luxembourg fund has been a member of this composite since launch.
Results referenced for the Capital Group Capital Income Builder Composite, from inception on 21 September 2018 (net of fees, Z).
Index is 70% MSCI ACWI (net dividends reinvested) / 30% Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond. Sources: MSCI, Bloomberg
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease. Currency hedging seeks to limit this, but there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.