Data as at 31 December 2022, in USD terms, and attributed to Capital Group, unless otherwise specified.
1. Data as of 31 December 2022. Figures based on results of Z share class. Peer group is defined as the Morningstar category for each fund. Total return statistic is the percentage of Capital Group strategies in which the average annual total return exceeded the peer group median. Morningstar risk-adjusted return is calculated by Morningstar. There were 10 Capital Group strategies in the five-year period. The impact of fees on returns may vary depending on the investor, share class and any arrangements with distributors or intermediaries. Source: Morningstar
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease. Currency hedging seeks to limit this, but there is no guarantee that hedging will be totally successful.
- The Prospectus – together with any locally-required offering documentation – set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.