The information in relation to the index is provided for context and illustration only. The fund is an actively managed UCITS. It is not managed in reference to a benchmark.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- Depending on the strategy, risks may be associated with investing in fixed income, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.
As at 30 September 2019. As Capital Group New Economy Fund (LUX) was launched on 7 November 2019, a meaningful track record has yet to be established, so the investment results shown here are for the Capital Group Capital Income Builder Composite (defined as a single group of discretionary portfolios that collectively represent a particular investment strategy or objective). This is intended to illustrate our experience and capability in managing this strategy over the long term. Our Luxembourg fund will be a member of this composite from 1 December 2019.. Based on the composite of the strategy. Source: Capital Group
- Results shown for the Capital Group New Economy Composite are asset-weighted and based on initial weights and monthly returns (inception: 31 December 1983). Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (Z), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Source: Capital Group
- MSCI All Country World Index (net dividends reinvested) from 31 December 1987. Previously MSCI World Index (net dividends reinvested) from 31 December 1983. Source: MSCI