The information in relation to the index is provided for context and illustration only. The fund is an actively managed UCITS. It is not managed in reference to a benchmark.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and other Offering-related documents set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.
As at 31 December 2021 in USD terms. As Capital Group New Economy Fund (LUX) was launched on 7 November 2019, a meaningful track record has yet to be established, so the investment results shown here are for the Capital Group New Economy Fund Composite (defined as a single group of discretionary portfolios that collectively represent a particular investment strategy or objective). This is intended to illustrate our experience and capability in managing this strategy over the long term. Our Luxembourg fund became a member of this composite on 1 December 2019. Based on the composite of the strategy. Source: Capital Group
- Results shown for the Capital Group New Economy Composite are asset-weighted and based on initial weights and monthly returns (inception: 31 December 1983). Net of management fees and expenses for a representative Luxembourg fund share class (Z), applying the maximum Total Expense Ratio (TER). Please visit capitalgroup.com for further details. Source: Capital Group
- MSCI All Country World Index (net dividends reinvested) from 31 December 2000. Previously MSCI All Country World Index (gross dividends reinvested) from 31 December 1987. MSCI World Index (net dividends reinvested) from 31 December 1983. Source: MSCI