Investment insights from Capital Group
The information in relation to the index is provided for context and illustration only. The fund is an actively managed UCITS. It is not managed in reference to a benchmark. Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
1. Capital Group New Perspective Fund (AU) assets under management as at 31 October 2020.
2. From 20 November 2015 to 20 November 2020, the fund has returned 13.3% p.a. compared with the MSCI All Country World ex Australia Index (with net dividends reinvested) return of 10.9% p.a. Excess return is calculated arithmetically. Fund returns are in Australian dollar terms, net of management fees and expenses. Sources: Capital Group, MSCI
3. Source: Statista 2020, https://www.statista.com/statistics/379046/worldwide-retail-e-commerce-sales/
4. Source: Gartner, July 2020
5. IEA, Global Energy Review 2020. April 2020
6. Bloomberg, 2019
7. Source: EvaluatePharma, June 2020
8. Source: Bloomberg. 6.5% for the period Q3 2020. 16.9% for calendar year 2006.
9. Source: Statista, August 2020.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment. This information is not intended to provide investment, tax or other advice, or to be a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.
Statements attributed to an individual represent the opinions of that individual as of the date published and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capital Group or its affiliates. All information is as at the date indicated unless otherwise stated. Some information may have been obtained from third parties, and as such the reliability of that information is not guaranteed.