Sign up today.
Receive regular updates on industry-leading insights and timely articles delivered to your inbox from Capital Group
This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guarantee of future results.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (“PHS”) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.
All data as at 31 October 2021 in USD terms, unless otherwise stated. All Index returns include net dividends reinvested.
The Capital Group companies manage equities through three investment divisions that make investment and proxy voting decisions independently. Fixed income investment professionals provide fixed income research and investment management across the Capital organisation; however, for securities with equity characteristics, they act solely on behalf of one of the three equity investment groups.
6. Data as at 31 December 2020. Source: Morningstar Direct. The investment universe includes active open-ended funds and Australian Insurance funds, excludes money market funds, excludes fund of funds, excludes feeder funds but Japan-domiciled feeder funds are included, domicile countries exclude China. Active funds are defined as non-index funds, and managers have been ranked by their branding name. Manager assets under management has been broken down by underlying funds’ global broad category group. This excludes segregated accounts.
©2021 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For more detailed information about Morningstar’s Analyst Rating, including its methodology, please go to: global.morningstar.com/managerdisclosures.
Net asset value: Net asset value (NAV) measures the value of a fund’s assets, minus its liabilities. NAV is typically calculated on a per-share basis.
Total expense ratio: A measure of the total costs associated with managing and operating an investment fund, also known as Management and Administration Fee. These costs consist primarily of management fees and expenses, such as trading, legal, and auditor fees.
UCITS: The Undertakings for the Collective Investment of Transferable Securities.