1. Certain holdings are currently not covered by third-party monitoring providers
2. Source: Capital Group.
3. Note: A separate process is employed for monitoring of sovereigns. Source: Capital Group, MSCI, Sustainalytics
4. Berg, Florian, Kölbel, Julian and Rigobon, Roberto. 2019. "Aggregate Confusion: The Divergence of ESG Ratings." MIT Sloan School Working Paper 5822-19, MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA.
5. Source: Capital Group, MSCI, Sustainalytics. Data as of December 31, 2020. ESG: Environmental, Social and Governance. Source: Capital Group MSCI ACWI is a free float-adjusted market capitalization-weighted index that is designed to measure equity market results in the global developed and emerging markets, consisting of more than 40 developed and emerging market country indexes. *This was done for MSCI, RobecoSAM and Sustainalytics across various environmental and social dimensions. y = -0.2837x + 4.674. R² = 0.1887.
6. American Accounting Association, "Why is Corporate Virtue in the Eye of the Beholder? The Case of ESG Ratings," April 8, 2021.
7. Source: Capital Group.
8. Nagy, Zoltán, Kassam, Altaf and Lee, Linda-Eling. June 2015. "Can ESG Add Alpha? An Analysis of ESG Tilt and Momentum Strategies." MSCI ESG Research Inc.
9. Based on Capital Group’s US assets
10. Data as of 30 June 2021. Source: Capital Group. Monitored holdings include corporate bonds and equity holdings. NOTE: There are a small number of holdings in the fund that are not currently rated by the ESG data providers we use for monitoring.
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
Sign up now to get industry-leading insights and timely articles delivered to your inbox.
Melden Sie sich jetzt an, um branchenführende Einblicke und aktuelle Artikel in Ihrem Posteingang zu erhalten.
Suscríbase a nuestra newsletter de Capital Ideas para recibir artículos con nuestras ideas y tendencias de inversión directamente en su correo electrónico.
Abonnez-vous dès maintenant pour recevoir des informations d’avant-garde et des articles d’actualité, directement dans votre boîte de réception.
Iscriviti ora per ricevere approfondimenti e articoli del settore puntualmente nella tua casella di posta.